Color-changing raw pink – violet sweet potato is an all natural food dye that can be used in savory soups, snacks or hearty smoothie bowls. Add to cereal, porridge, yogurt, smoothies or use in baking!
Adjust your beverage to an alkaline pH value (8+) with baking soda for example and your raw pink sweet potato drink will magically change its color. Reverse the effect with acidic ingredient (lemon juice) and the color changes back to its original state.
Amazing and delicious!
The big advantage of pink sweet potato juice powder is its good water solubility, so it can be enjoyed directly hot or cold. Also ideal for cereals, oatmeal, yogurt, smoothies or for baking!
The intense pink sweet potato juice powder is spray-dried and made from fresh juice of the purple sweet potatoes. Rich in fiber, anthocyanins and selenium, it also contains calcium, iron, complex carbohydrates, lysine, potassium, manganese, zinc, carotene and 9 types of amino acids and has low fat levels – a nutritional boost.
The pink-purple color is completely natural, it’s the same color pigment that makes cherries and strawberries turn red.
Supplied in sealed aroma protection bag, made in Germany.
- Net weight: 2.46oz / 70g
- Premium Quality
- Worldwide registered priority airmail – fast shipping
- No chemicals/preservatives/additives
- Ingredients: 85% Pink Potato Juice Powder, 15% maltodextrin
- Botanical Name: Tuberosum
- Storage Instructions: Dry, Cool & Dark Conditions
- Country of Origin: China | Processed and packed in Germany
- Dietary & Allergy Info: Dairy Free | Vegan | organic & natural | GMO Free
- Manufactured by: Fluxias GmbH, 88263 Horgenzell, Germany